Dr. Liakeas is a board certified family medicine physician with over 11 years of specialized care and experience in the Manhattan community. He is focused on personalized medical care and on unfaltering attention to a patient’s needs. Dr. Liakeas has a team of doctors who work with him as part of his practice.
He has created a Concierge (VIP) model for patients who may be interested. Membership includes a comprehensive and extended physical examination by Dr. Liakeas with a focus on wellness, direct access to the doctor 24 hours aay, 7 days a week and a final written report with results and summation of any recommendations custom tailored for each patient. By limiting the number of enrolled patients, the Concierge Program provides the time and flexibility necessary to achieve the level of service and attention to detail that both parties desire. If interested, please call to have the cost and other membership benefits of this exclusive program explained to you.
- 1997-2000 Residency in Family Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Institute for Urban Health New York, NY
- 1993- 1997 Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 1989-1993 SUNY Stony Brook, Honors College, Magna Cum Laude.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Active Member: Managed Care Committee (’02- present)
- Active Member: Committee on Gov’t Affairs (’02-present)
- Hellenic Medical Society
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- New York Medical College: Assistant Professor
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine: Medical Preceptor
- N.Y. State Licensure & D.E.A.
- Board Certified-Family Medicine
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- Infection Control and Barrier Precautions / Child Abuse Awareness
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Certified
- Beth Israel Hospital New York, NY
- New York Roadrunners
- Smooth Synergy Cosmedical Spa
Dr. Liakeas resides near his office with his wife Nicole and two young daughters, Caroline and Alexandra. He was born and raised in New York and is committed to his patients’ health and well being. Academically, he has been awarded citations and scholarships for his leadership and community activities. He is an active member of several medical associations and serves on two committees of the Medical Society of the State of New York. In his free time, he is a movie buff and avid sports enthusiast. He is often asked for his medical comments and opinions from various news programs and periodicals.